Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding our approval criteria,
application process, general house rules, and much, much more.
If you’d like to apply for one of our available apartments please download the below application and bring it with you to your appointment along with a $20 application fee. We accept check made payable to Ham Delles or cash.
- Each adult (all those 18 years old and over) who plans to live in the unit must complete (front side only) and sign the rental application. Note: The more thoroughly completed and neatly printed the application the more quickly it can be processed.
- Provide a non-refundable application processing fee in the amount of $20.00 per application. A check or money order should be made payable to Ham Delles Company, Inc. Cash is also acceptable.
- A copy of your current Driver’s License and a copy of your two most recent pay stubs should accompany your rental application.
- Deliver the fully completed, signed and dated application to the Resident Manager at the complex of your choice or the Property Manager at the designated location.
Once your application is received, Ham Delles Company, Inc. will:
- Verify Identification.
- Verify current residency.
- Verify prior residency.
- Verify employment and income.
- Perform a credit check.
If you think you might need a guarantor in order to meet our approval criteria, please also fill out the attached guarantor form:
We look forward to meeting you soon at your appointment!
Ham Delles Company, Inc. complies with all local, state and federal fair housing laws for all residents and does not discriminate in regards to color, race, religion, sex, marital status, mental or physical disability, age, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin.
Identification: Preferred picture ID is a driver’s license which must be valid and current.
Rental Reference: An applicant’s current and prior rental history must reflect timely rent payments, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no unresolved complaints regarding disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, no unpaid damage charges to unit or failure to leave property clean, without damage at time of rental termination.
Employment and Income: The applicant’s gross monthly household income must be equal to or exceed 2.5 times the monthly rent. If the income of the applicant does not equal 2.5 times the amount of the monthly rent a Guarantor may be required. A Guarantor must meet all application qualifications and approval criteria as is required of the prospective tenant. Special circumstances may be considered. Length of current employment will also be considered. Employment and income must be verified before the application will be approved.
Credit: An applicant’s credit history should show history of paying financial obligations in a timely manner.
We don’t allow barbecuing, however we do have a community barbecue area.
Max occupancy for 1 bedroom is 2 people, for 2 bedrooms is 4 people and for 3 bedrooms is 6 people.
No, the tenant pays all utilities.
We require a 1 year lease agreement.
We provided one cover parking space per unit.
This is a non smoking property, which means no smoking anywhere inside or outdoors on the property, including sidewalks, bbq and parking lot area.
If it is after the lease is up then the agreement goes month to month. You can give us 30 days notice to move and your roommate will have to put in writing that she/he wants to stay. Then that starts the re-qualifying period where they need to qualify on their own. We have a form for that. If you have a co-signer and the co-signer goes with the tenant that moves out then we may also need a new co-signer.
For new jobs, you may submit a copy of your employment offer letter or if you are self-employed, a current tax return that shows your businesses profit and loss.